Is your dental practice seeing more patients now than they were a few years ago? If you answered no, chances are you need to work on your dental SEO.
Perhaps you are unclear on how to perform dental SEO. Here we have provided a few steps that SEO Tampa agencies have been using to get the ball rolling for more patients.
- First, take a peek at how large your online presence is. If you are having trouble finding anything about your dental practice, how can your customers find you? Look towards online directories that can assist you with this. Years ago, the only options were the yellow pages. Think of these directories as an online version of this. Hone in on dental online directories.
- Keep taking steps to get your footprint larger. Go to social media and add your information on social media sites and other directories. Be certain that all information is listed correctly in every place it is listed. This includes your name, address, phone number, and any other contact information, such as an email address. You should also look at Google maps, other search engines (Yahoo, Bing, etc.), healthcare directories, and local directories.
- Next, take a look at how well you are optimizing your website. If you are not sure what that means, you probably are not optimizing it to its fullest potential. Dental SEO involves doing keyword research. These words will be used in your URL, title page, and meta description. You will also use them in content that you create for your site. Any content that you put on your website should be evergreen, unique, and engaging. Copied content should not be used unless you are using that information as a source. You will want to use internal links to link to other relevant content on your site. It is also a good idea to see how fast your website is loading. People are busy and do not want to wait. If it is not loading quickly, they will click out of your website just as fast as they entered.
- Site reviews are very important for your dental SEO. These reviews can help potential patients make a decision on if they want to visit your dental practice or not. Don’t have any on your website? Do not fret. These reviews are easy to obtain. Simply ask patients if they will fill review your practice or give a testimonial. A whopping 70% of patients that are asked to leave a review will comply. It is also a good idea to do satisfaction surveys to have more feedback.
- Social media is a step that SEO Tampa agencies use to make your practice visible. Being active on social media is important. When you are active, it makes it easier for potential patients to find you. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other platforms can make your dental practice shine. Here you will also be able to link to your website.
- Blogging is another area that can help your dental SEO. Here you will be able to answer all the questions potential, new, and existing patients have. Dental practices have many topics they can write about. How to properly brush and floss your teeth, posts about various dental practices, oral healthcare tips, and dental hygiene are all excellent topics to start with.
Dental SEO is a crucial part of having a website. If you are interested in having SEO completed on your website, contact an SEO Tampa agency, such as Affordable Dental SEO in Clearwater, FL. They can help put your dental practice on the map.