When you have a small business business, it is very important to utilize SEO to make the most of your website. If you are not able to do SEO yourself, you will need to hire an SEO company that is familiar with your niche. A really great SEO company will be able to get you high amounts of traffic and get better search results without compromising your site.
In this post, we will discuss six things that you will need to consider before hiring an SEO company for your website.
Six Factors To Consider Before Hiring A SEO Company
- SEO takes time. If you find a company that advertises to have you rank higher in only a few months time, turn the other way! A good SEO company will be upfront with you, telling you that it will take time, and often they can not say how long it will take. The amount of time depends on plenty of factors that are often unpredictable.
- Quality outranks quantity when it comes to links. Some individuals are all about the numbers when it comes to links. Some companies may even feel this way. Be sure that when you hire an SEO company, you see what their take on this is. If they say they can get you a lot of links from sites, find out what those sites are. If the websites are low-quality, those links are not going to be of any service to you. Many people do not realize that if you have too many low quality links, Google results will not be as high. You will want to avoid link exchanges, footer links, and paid links. If the company you are considering hiring uses any of those links, avoid them at all cost.
- An SEO company needs to be on top of updates. Only consider companies that do their own know what changes are being made to the industry. Do not be afraid to ask a company if they follow Google’s blog in order to know about algorithms. Ask them if they are members of any groups that discuss SEO in order to stay up to date on everything.
- Find out what strategies your SEO Company will use. Be sure to ask if they will follow Google’s guidelines. See if they have experience with your niche, as well as your state/region. If your website is a dental site, and they only specialize in fashion, you may wish to look further. Never be afraid to ask them of past clients they have had. If they are not willing to offer this information freely, it is probably in your best interest to move to the next company.
- Ask for a list of past clients. If the company has done great work, they will have no issues supplying you with this information. Usually, any client who had an enjoyable experience with a company will not mind giving their opinion on the company. If the company gives you excuses as to why they can not supply you with this information, it might be in your best interest to look elsewhere.
- Check your SEO company’s rank out using their keywords. Chances are, if they are on the first page, and are not using AdWords, they are legit and really know what they are doing.
In summary, there are several things to think about being trusting your website to an SEO company. To find out more about things an SEO company can do for your dental website, consider contacting Affordable Dental SEO today.