Dentist marketing is a method of driving targeted traffic to your website from search engine rankings. Natural searches are one of the approaches individuals use to uncover information online, so a higher ranking can expand organic traffic to your dental website.
An SEO company will tell you there are different kinds of SEO that dentist marketing can find extremely useful.
– Content optimization can help you rank higher in the SERPs. Therefore, you need to create content that is SEO-friendly. Craft high-quality content that is not only evergreen but will also keep your users engaged. A main goal of yours should be to convert visitors into leads and clients. Examples of high-quality content include:
- Complete lists that offer tips, tricks, recipes, methods, or anything else that may be valuable to your product or brand. For dental marketing, this may be the top 10 toothbrushes or tips on flossing the teeth.
- Guides are rather useful to many of your visitors. This can be step-by-step or complete guides.
- Content with statistics is always appreciated.
- Visual content such as infographics and videos helps to keep your visitors interested.
– On-page SEO helps Google find your website. Here is where your keywords will come into play. An SEO company will tell you that when optimizing for on-page SEO, you should do the following:
- Install Yoast to assist you in creating a page title and descriptive tag.
- Maximize your meta-description for clicks. Folks use this to determine if they want to click on your page or not. Be sure to use your main keyword in this, as it will be highlighted in the search results.
- Use your keywords in any content you craft. This will allow the search engine to see what your web pages are about.
– Technical SEO allows search engines to find your website, crawl it, and then index it. Be certain to:
- Confirm your website with Google Search Console.
- Employ a straightforward URL structure. Be thoughtful when coming up with a URL, being sure it is consistent and short. Add in your keywords so your targeted audience can find you.
– Link building gives other sites the chance to mention your site. Many will refer to this as an off-page SEO tactic. When looking for links, be sure to:
- Make sure links have authority.
- Obtain links from relevant sites.
- Use white hat SEO over black hat SEO. While white hat will take longer, the results will last. Black hat SEO will be penalized by the search engines once your website has been found to be using these techniques.
– Search intent is needed to determine what your visitors are looking for. There are four kinds of search intent:
- Informational search intent examples include “How much does a root canal cost?” or “Best Dental Blogs.”
- Navigational examples include “YouTube” or “Skype login.”
- Transactional examples are “renters insurance quotes” or “buy cat food online.”
- Commercial examples include “Godzilla merchandise” or “Best snowblower.”
– User signals are what Google looks for to make sure webpages are an excellent fit for those searching. An SEO company will tell you to optimize for user signals by:
- Including inward and outward links to your web pages.
- Increase your page loading times.
- Craft amazing introductions. Instead of writing a lot of fluff, just simply state, “Today, I am going to show you have to floss your teeth.”
If you are near Tampa and are interested in dentist marketing for your practice, contact Affordable Dental SEO. This SEO company provides the best practices to make your dental office a success.
Picture Credit: Freepik