The Google AdWords keyword’s Quality Score is very important and this is why:
- Cost decrease. The better a keyword;s Quality Score the less price you pay per click (CPC).
- Ad’s eligibility to be dsiplayed. Your ad will have more chances to be displayed on the first page easily at a lower cost if your keyword’s Quality Score is high.
- Improved Ad position. You ad position depends on the keyword’s Quality Score. Therefore your ad will be ranked higher and ultimately will be displayed higher if your keyword’s Quality Score is high.
And below is how to make the Quality Score as high as possible:
- The Ad should contain words “Vacation” and “Tampa” in the ad’s title and in the body of the ad.
- The Display URL should also contain the keyword words.
- The landing destination URL may need contain the keyword.
- The landing page’s on-page SEO optimization is actually very important for a Quality Score. So make sure that the landing page is well optimized including the page title, meta tags and a content of the page.
read “Why AdWords Quality Score Is So Important” to find out how to spend less on your Google AdWords marketing and to achieve greater results.