Improving upon your dental SEO strategy is a must if you want to make a decent amount of money in your industry, especially since it’s so competitive. Don’t believe in all of the hype, some people will make you think that dental SEO isn’t the most important thing you could delve into. If you’re a dentist or somebody that owns a dentist-related company than you already know how much money there is to be made in this industry, now it’s just up to you to make sure you can reach out and get it. Small businesses usually have to work little harder than most of the companies set in stone these days, but that’s just something you’ll need to work around.
Google is always improving and figuring out different ways to get a better dental SEO set-up, but that’s why we need to look at a few tips in order to get the most out of your situation. Here are six different tips you can make use of in order to improve your SEO regime, and failing to do so will do nothing but set you back again and again.
- Make sure you’re making local pages – Obviously you’ll need to make sure that you have a “Local Places” page set-up so that your local customers can find you relatively easy on Google. Local results can be just as important as the regular ones, especially for a dentist.
- Optimization – Make sure that you’re optimizing your page as much as possible, this means making sure that grammar and everything is checked before posting it. Not only that, but you should be making sure that the keywords and such you’ve got your eyes set on are the right kind.
- Accurate citations – Providing customers with a citation that has the wrong information on it is like a asking for your dental SEO regime to get messed up. Citations should be simple and straight to the point, as well as having the proper information incorporated with them.
- Online Reviews – These are important because they allow you to plant what your business “vibe” is in people. Having online reviews that say positive things about your product will obviously draw more people towards the item, and that means you’ll have more conversion (And many more sales!). Dentists come in many different shapes and sizes, so if people think you’re the best of the best they’ll come right to you.
- Photos – You should always make use of high quality photos, low quality photos don’t look very professional and usually end up pushing the customers away. Better photos will ultimately mean a better SEO strategy, as well as a better site in general.
Those are 5 tips you can make use of in order to improve on your dental SEO tactics, and all of them are relatively easy to get your teeth into. Don’t wait any longer than you need to, get your dental SEO tactics down pat today.