If you have a dental practice, it is very important to do local dental SEO. This is crucial to those practices that are smaller that run on a smaller level. National SEO is perfectly acceptable for larger chains of dental practices, but there is not any sense in doing this type of SEO for a small, local practice.
A recent report has found that nearly 35 % of all search engine traffic is local. Web traffic and leads may not be seen if local SEO was not used. And when you optimize this, you can expect to see an increase in not only the website traffic, but also the qualified leads and increased online conversions.
You may wonder why this would be so. It is simple to understand. Local dental SEO is relevant to your patients or potential customers than national dental SEO. Therefore, it makes more sense to utilize these businesses rather than driving around for miles looking for a large national chain.
Local dental SEO have many advantages. The most common advantages can be seen below.
1. More leads can be generated. Many local SEO goals include more leads. Specific keywords should be included in your content to help make this happen. Your site will rank higher if quite a few people read your blog posts. Patients can also be attracted this way through the content.
2. The practice can be grown. Local searches are often performed by those that are looking for new dental practices. If you can develop a localized online presence, you will have a better chance at attracting more people.
3. Local patients can connect with you. By providing locals with relevant information about the dental practices, it is an excellent way for them to learn about the practice itself. New patients can learn about the dentist and other providers that will be caring for their teeth, what services are all offered at your dental practice, and any other information that you may find to be helpful.
4. Your online visibility will be increased. Those that have a high online visibility will most likely have more patients that contact them.
5. Online reputation can be improved. By having a dental SEO strategy, you can increase the amount of targeted visitors to your online website. This will mean a higher conversion rate. That in turn will improve your brand and reputation.
Now that you have seen the advantages, you will need to have a strategy in place. First, you will want to make sure that your website is mobile friendly. More and more individuals are tuning to the internet to make appointments or research potential dentists. Therefore, it would be in your best interest to make certain the website will work correctly on all devices.
You will also want to be certain that your dental practice is listed with Google My Business (GMB). Be sure the location is entered correctly and if you have multiple locations that they are all entered separately.
Be sure your content is optimized for SEO. All pages should have a minimum of 500 words content. The content should be clear and concise and relate to your practice. Hyperlocal keywords should be used whenever possible.
Local dental SEO should be done for every dental practice as locals are often the ones that can make a dental practice successful. If your practice needs help in the SEO department, consider calling an expert, such as Affordable Dental SEO. This firm can make sure you have the best possible experience and help your practice skyrocket with new leads.